Terms and Conditions
By using the LawyersAnswerQuestions.com Ask a Lawyer Service (hereonin referred to as “Service”), you agree to accept the following terms and conditions (hereonin referred to as “Agreement”):
1. Disclaimer. Any information provided to you by LawyersAnswerQuestions.com as a result of the Service is legal information, NOT legal advice. Though we try to make the information provided on our website as accurate and useful as possible, it is NOT legal advice. Legal advice can only be provided by a licensed professional who is familiar with the specific circumstances of your case.
2. Limitation of Liability. In no event and under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Licensor or its affiliated companies or any of their officers, directors, partners, shareholders, managers or employees be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, any punitive, exemplary, incidental, special or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the Service, this Agreement or any information provided by LawyersAnswerQuestions.com.
3. “As is, as available.” LawyersAnswerQuestions.com makes no warranties, either express or implied, with regards to the Service. Particularly, LawyersAnswerQuestions.com makes no warranty that any information will be provided or that it will be provided within any concrete time frame. Furthermore, LawyersAnswerQuestions.com provides information “as is” “with all faults”, with no warranty as to its accuracy or validity.
4. Privacy. In general, none of your personal information, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, will ever be revealed to any third party, unless it is with your express written permission. All or part of your personal information may be revealed to legal professionals who are part of the Ask-a-Lawyer Service, if we believe such information will improve the quality of the service.
5. Publication. LawyersAnswerQuestions.com reserves the right to publish, in full or in part, any information you submit to the website, at our sole discretion. This does not include the personal information covered by section 4 of this agreement, above.